Senin, 08 Juni 2009

maaf...

so, i haven't been posting anything for i think 3 days. i'm so sorry, my attention is totally changed to this site. onemanga.com. ya, sebagai seorang maniak komik yang ga punya modal, baca di onemanga amat sangat menolong. haha. i recommend you this site. cukup lengkap lah. mm, and i'm currrently reading hajime no Ippo, kalo di indonesia kayanya judulnya fight ippo, any of you know? ceritanya tentang boxing gitu, cukup menarik, mantap sih sebenernya, cobalah baca dewek..


so these kind of things that make me neglected my two past blogs. i once so energetic to write, but then another good things appear, and then soon, i dunno the password of my blog. heuh. doakan aja hasilnya ga kaya gitu lagi. i haven't completed the story about my higschool time yet. oya, kmaren itu ada kesalahan teknis, jadi yang kepost cuma judul doang, i'll delete it soon..

so long..

0 ngomong..:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Gowns. Powered by Blogger