Kamis, 04 Juni 2009

For my friends...

This post is dedicated for my friends, who will face UMB tomorrow, wish you all guys have the best luck out of you tomorrow...

Friends...
I know that the result from last test might still hurt you..
I understand that joining UMB might bring those bad memories back..
But then..

"Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"-Thomas A. Edison


"My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure"-Abraham Lincoln

"No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shape the soul and let the glory out"-Al Gore

So I dare you not to give up..
UMB is not a second alternative,,
rather, it is another big-opened door for you

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door"-Rabindranath Tagore

"I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often"-Brian Tracy


So then, it is a challenge for you, to overcome this test..

"It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever - the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it"-Vincent Lombardi


Dare not to the issues of quota or else..
Do what you can, and you have succeed already..

"Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt"-Special Olympics Motto

"The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible"-Richard M. Devos

I'm sure that all of you have done your best to prepare..
So then just wait, pray, and be confident

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince"-Vincent Lombardi


Do your best fella..
those who apply for UI, I'll be waiting for you..


A' Cha Cha Fait' Ing!!!










3 ngomong..:

Anonim mengatakan...

oke . tunggu aku yaaaah. okeoke

CHIE mengatakan...

tunggu gw di ui yah bams.. FISIP! doain.
amiiin.

PEDULI TKW INDONESIA mengatakan...

yang dapet traktiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrr. SEGARA DOOOOONNGGG


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Gowns. Powered by Blogger